Compound cone crusher is widely used for all kinds of medium and fine crushing rocks with compressive strength under 350MPa in mining, cement industry, sand industry, metallurgy and other fields. Compound cone crusher is especially suitable for materials with Mohs hardness under the range of 5-16, such as iron ore, non-ferrous metallic ore, granite, limestone, quartzite, sandstones, pebbles, etc.
Granite, basalt, shale, quartz stone, gravel, limestone, iron ore, coal, nonferrous metal ore, pebbles etc.
SC series hydraulic crusher is mainly applied to all kinds of ores, cement, refractories, bauxite, carborundum, glass raw materials, building sand, construction, aggregate, artificial sand and operation of fine and coarse grinding. Especially for silicon carbide, corundum, sintered bauxite, sand high hard, hard and abrasion resistance material, its production is higher than other similar types of production.
1. Simple structure, smooth operation, stable performance and leading output;
2. Superior steel plate welded by CO2 gas shielded welding and annealed to be durable
3. All easily worn parts adopt manganese steel protection to prolong the service life of the crusher;
4. Spring lock device provides stable crushing force and iron release protection;
5. Hydraulic cavity-cleaning can remove the aggregate and uneasily-breakable materials quickly to shorten the maintenance time;
6. Labyrinth type dust-proof seal can keep lubricant clear;
7. No need to fill epoxide resin. Through finish machining, the concave and mantle can be replaced easily and quickly ;
8. Automatic control of the independent thin oil lubrication
9. Hydraulic adjusting discharge opening, more convenient, quick and accurate;
10. There are generally four types of Standard Cone Crushers: the coarse type, the medium type, the fine type & the super fine type. All four types cone crusher are designed for secondary or tertiary crushing purposes both in stationary and portable applications for highly abrasive materials .
11. Cubic-shaped end products
Compound cone crusher consist of frame, transmission device, hollow eccentric shaft, bowl-shaped bearing, crushing cone, springs and hydraulic pressure station for adjusting discharge opening. During operation, the engine rotates around a fixed point driven by the belt wheel or the coupling. The transmission shaft and the conical part of the crushing machine swing under the force from the eccentric bushing, which makes the crushing wall close to the pierced mortar wall at intervals. Then, the ores will be impacted, squeezed and bent constantly in the crushing chamber. At last, the whole ore crushing process is finished.
If you have any questions,plese contact us,we will reply with in 24 hours!